A sample Xamarin Android App built with C# and Visual Studio 2015.
If you want to learn Android App Development with Xamarin using Visual Studio and C# from scratch, please go through the following posts in sequence, and follow along with this code project. You'll get a pretty good idea of the Android App Development in a short period of time.
- How to develop Android apps using .NET and C# using Xamarin
- Develop HelloWorld Android App with Xamarin, C#, and Visual Studio
- Create Xamarin Android App Solution and Project Structure for MyBookStore Sample App
- Add Classes to Xamarin Android PCL Project with Visual Studio and C# in Sample MyBookStore App
- Understand Android Activity, View, and Activity Lifecycle with Xamarin Android, Visual Studio, and C#
- Design First Android Activity View in Xamarin Android with Visual Studio and C#
- Navigate Android Activities using Explicit Intent in Android App using Xamarin, C#, and Visual Studio
- Add ListView with Simple List Layout to Show Books in Android App using Xamarin, Visual Studio and C#
- Create Custom Row View Layout for ListView to Show Books in Android App using Xamarin, Visual Studio and C#
- Create Tabs Menu and Add Fragments for Book Categories in the Xamarin Android App using C# and Visual Studio