Dock Governance Proposals outline detailed proposals meant for review by the Dock community and core dev team about any changes to the Dock network maintenance and development.
- Review DGP-1
- Fork the repository by clicking "Fork" in the top right.
- Add your DGP to your fork of the repository. There is a template DGP here.
- Submit a Pull Request to Dock's voting repository.
If your DGP requires images, the image files should be included in a subdirectory of the
assets folder for that DGP.
DGP Status Terms
- Active - Some informational or process DGPs and all newly approved DGPs awaiting network vote.
- Rejected - A DGP that has been rejected by the Dock Core Developers.
- Passed - A DGP that has passed a vote by Dock Network Voters.
- Failed - A DGP that has failed to pass a vote by Dock Network Voters.
|DGP-1||The Dock Governance Proposal Process||Nick Macario (@nickmacario)||2019-06-24||Passed|
|DGP-2||Move Dock from Ethereum to Polkadot||Nick Macario (@nickmacario)||2019-06-24||Passed|
- Replace WIP link with proposal 1 link in readme contribution steps
- Add video walkthrough of process for non-technical community contributors
- Create and format proposal history in readme after 2 or more proposals created