Addon for Local by Flywheel that shows graphs and resource stats for individual local sites.
Downloading a Release
- Download the latest release
- Go to Settings » Addons inside Local by Flywheel (2.0.0 or newer) and click on Install Addon
- Browse to the downloaded release
- Check the checkbox by the Stats addon to enable it
- Restart Local
Place the repository into the following directory depending on your platform:
~/Library/Application Support/Local by Flywheel/addons
If you chose to clone instead of downloading a release you will need to use npm to install any production dependencies. This can be done by opening the directory in your shell of choice and typing
npm i --production.
Installing Dev Dependencies
All files in
/src will be transpiled to
/lib using Babel. Anything in
/lib will be overwritten.
npm run-script build
Babel, transpiling, ES6, Node.js, what?
Not familiar with some or any of these terms? Here are a few resources to get you up to speed.
- lodash: Lodash modular utilities.
- babel: Turn ES6 code into readable vanilla ES5 with source maps
- babel-cli: Babel command line.
- babel-preset-es2015: Babel preset for all es2015 plugins.
- babel-preset-react: Babel preset for all React plugins.
- babel-preset-stage-0: Babel preset for stage 0 plugins