- Install Gauge
- Install Gauge Java plugin by running
gauge install java
- Install Sahi open source
- Gauge Intellij plugin - To write and execute specs.
- Set the sahi installation path property in the env/default/sahi_config.properties file
# Path to sahi installation directory sahi.install_dir = SAHI_INSTALLATION_PATH
- Download activeadmin-demo.war
- Bring up the SUT by executing the below command
java -jar activeadmin-demo.war
- The SUT should now be available at http://localhost:8080
gauge run specs/
gauge run --env chrome specs
- Right click on the spec or specs directory and select Run.
- Lean more about the Intellij addon
- The system proxy settings need to be configured before executing spec on IE
host: localhost port: 9999
Copyright 2018, ThoughtWorks Inc.