- #94 - Unable to run specs generated using Web driver template
- #93 - The generated project from the template is giving lib version error
- #90 - Custom IScreenGrabber is not loaded when implemented in assembly before "Gauge.CSharp.Lib"
- #86 - Parameter mismatch is not indicated and execution continues
- #80 - Getting a cannot convert to type exception while executing a spec with data table driven execution
- #72 - protected step implementations are not available for execution, however one is taken to it on goto definition
- Add support to continue execution on failure using the
- #75 - Add Di Container Support.
- #55 - Validation for multiple step implementation
- #82 - Improve dev experience on Mono
A big thanks to @dylanmcguire for contributing to this release!
Cross platform support via Mono (thanks @tomzo)
- #78 - GaugeProjectBuilder mono support
- #77 - Switch build system to FAKE and fix some AppDomain issues
- #71 - Run not run tests are not running previously not run tests
- #70 - Getting a gauge critical error
- #68 - On refactoring, the spec file content changes to the last saved version
- #64 - Unable to refactor a step to have special characters
- #63 - Logs getting written in wrong location
- #62 - Getting 'Failed to load Gauge api' on refactoring
- #61 - Creating a solution with own solution directory fails gauge execution
- #60 - Unable to run gauge specs from different solution
- Scan gauge_additional_libs while executing gauge specs #58
- Automatic type conversion. Thanks @MattFenner for suggestion.
- Removed deprecated Table.GetRows calls