- #167 - "gauge init csharp" shows loglevel information in console
- #155 - GaugeScreenshots.Capture() is not capturing screenshot
- #154 - Template should not contain hardcoded fullpath to csproj file
- #159 - Unable to run tests
Thanks, @mrbcmorris for contributing to this release
This plugin is deprecated because Microsoft is ending support for .NET Framework. Refer https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotnet/net-core-is-the-future-of-net
Please use the Gauge Dotnet plugin instead.
- #142 - Allowing messages and screenshot in hooks
- #136 - Cannot Run scenarios using latest version(0.10.4)
Thanks, @mflick89 for contributing to this release
- #51 - Support for C#6.0
- #124 - Pass ExecutionContext to Hook methods
- #120 - Allow writing multi-line specification title and scenarios
- #116 - Build Gauge project in Debug mode so .pdb files are produced and Visual Studio can attach to the Gauge.CSharpRunner.exe and Visual Studio can attach to process and hit Spec breakpoints
- #66 - Compilation errors from previous refactoring crash next refactoring from commandline
- #95 - Current working path in csharp(System.Environment.CurrentDirectory) is not working
- #107 - Unable to run tests after creating a maven Gauge project
- #106 - Tags with execution hooks is not working
- #104 - Getting unexpected behavior while accessing a datastore value without putting it.
- #92 - Connection is closed after long step (~200s)
- #94 - Unable to run specs generated using Web driver template
- #93 - The generated project from the template is giving lib version error
- #90 - Custom IScreenGrabber is not loaded when implemented in assembly before "Gauge.CSharp.Lib"
- #86 - Parameter mismatch is not indicated and execution continues
- #80 - Getting a cannot convert to type exception while executing a spec with data table driven execution
- #72 - protected step implementations are not available for execution, however one is taken to it on goto definition
- Add support to continue execution on failure using the
- #75 - Add Di Container Support.
- #55 - Validation for multiple step implementation
- #82 - Improve dev experience on Mono
A big thanks to @dylanmcguire for contributing to this release!