Test Data Spike
Running the app
npm install npm start
- This is a sample app where Gauge specs can be run. It comprises of
Specificationsection where the spec is defined.
Step Implementationsection where implementations for given specs are written. Currently, it supports only Java.
Entitiessection defines various entities and test data partitions within them. These sections will have predefined content for ease.
- Add the test elements to the corresponding section along with its partitions. The sample partition is present in
- Save the entities using the button
- Write the spec and use
@symbol to get autocomplete for test elements in params.
- Autocomplete will add the entire test element definition from sample/partition file. User can remove/customize the partitions based on use-case.
- The sample partition, spec, step implementation files are present in
Run the given specs and results can be seen on last section. Currently, It replaces the entity text from spec file with the following table
col1 col2 row1 row1
In the final state, it is supposed to transform the partitions into test data that can be used by Gauge step.