Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Use gRPC for communicating with gauge getgauge/gauge#134
- #18 - Added logger for structured logging.
- #16 - Failure message not included in XML report.
- Create CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md
- #14 - Skipped attribute when there are skipped scenarios. Also missing system-err value
- Updated the CLA links
- Updating readme
- getgauge/gauge-proto#3 Migrated from Proto2 to Proto3.
- #10 - Add support for continue on failure
- #7 - Show step's actualText as part of failure message
- Timestamp format are made windows friendly #2
- Closing plugin connection after getting kill request from Gauge core
- #1 - Showing original error message in test failure message.
- Adding skipped specification/scenario information to reports
- Configuring failure message when execution fails in concept.