Deliver Skeleton for Grav
- Fully responsive
- Automatic and custom navigation menus included
- Showcase section with stunning animated slideshow module
- Services grid with custom FontAwesome icons.
- Portfolio grid with modal window popup previews for portfolio item details. Both frontpage (minimal) and full featured versions included.
- Footer section with Feedburner subscription (feedburner id customizable in site config), custom menus, contact info and more.
- About layout with social icons module and custom styling
- Services layout with FontAwesome icons and pricing tables
- Archive layout with blog posts archives list
- Full featured blog with support for custom authors and jscomments
- Contact us layout with Simple Form plugin support.
- SCSS files included for deeper customization options
Basic Setup for a new Grav site
The simplest way to install Deliver theme for Grav is to download and install the Deliver Skeleton package:
- Download Deliver Skeleton
- Simply unzip the package into your web root folder.
- Point your browser at the folder, job done!
TIP: Check out the general Grav installation instructions for more details on this process.
Existing Grav site
It is possible to install just the theme, but page content will need to reference the Deliver theme's supported templates. It is strongly advised to at least install the Deliver Skeleton package to see the theme's capabilities in action.
To install just the theme:
$ bin/gpm install deliver