MultiLang Skeleton for Grav
This Multi-Language skeleton package utilizes the minimal cacti theme and the power of Grav's multi-language capabilities plus a few plugins to provide a solid example of how a site that seamlessly supports multiple languages can work with Grav.
- Lightweight and minimal for optimal performance
- Infinite loading of blog posts utilizing the pagination plugin.
- Multi-Language Compatible!
- Included languages:
- Super clean and modern design
- Twitter and Facebook integration
- Support for Disqus comments
- Google Analytics built-in
Basic Setup for a new Grav site
The simplest way to install the MultiLang Skeleton package:
- Download MultiLang Skeleton
- Simply unzip the package into your web root folder.
- Point your browser at the folder, job done!
TIP: Check out the general Grav installation instructions for more details on this process.
Existing Grav site
It is possible to install just the theme, but page content will need to reference the Cacti theme's supported templates. It is strongly advised to at least install the Cacti Skeleton package to see the theme's capabilities in action.
To install just the theme:
$ bin/gpm install cacti