- Lightweight and minimal for optimal performance
- Fully responsive with off-page mobile navigation
- SCSS based CSS source files for easy customization
- Built specifically for providing easy to read documentation
- Font Awesome icon support
- Viewed page tracking
- Integrated support for documentation content sourced/maintained via GitHub
Supported Page Templates
- "Docs" template
- "Chapter" template
- Error view template
top_level_version: false home_url: github: enabled: true position: top tree: https://github.com/getgrav/grav-skeleton-rtfm-site/blob/develop/ commits: https://github.com/getgrav/grav-skeleton-rtfm-site/commits/develop/
|top_level_version||When set to
|home_url||Enables you to enter a different URL link from the logo (ex: http://google.com)|
|github||enabled||Can be set to
|github||position||Sets the position for the GitHub edit link. Can be set to
|github||tree||Sets the tree by which your site's content is based. Generally the repo your site's content is pulled from.|
|github||commits||Sets the link to the commits page for the site's content repo.|
Basic Setup for a New Grav Site
The simplest way to install the learn2 theme with RTFM content for Grav is to download and install the RTFM Skeleton package:
- Download RTFM Skeleton
- Unzip the package into your web root folder.
- Point your browser at the folder.
- Job done!
TIP: Check out the general Grav Installation Instructions for more details on this process.