Striped Skeleton for Grav
Striped by HTML5UP, features a clean, minimalistic design, styling for all basic page elements, a repositionable sidebar (left or right), and HTML5/CSS3 code designed for quick and easy customization.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Fully Responsive
- Various templates for presenting your content
- Repositionable sidebar (left or right),
- Calendar with actual date (post date for blog items)
- Styling for all basic page elements
- Styling for various modules
- Cross browser compatible
- Sharing buttons for Facebook and Twitter with share count.
Basic Setup for a new Grav site
The simplest way to install Striped theme for Grav is to download and install the Striped Skeleton package:
- Download Striped Skeleton
- Simply unzip the package into your web root folder.
- Point your browser at the folder, job done!
TIP: Check out the general Grav installation instructions for more details on this process.
Existing Grav site
It is possible to install just the theme, but page content will need to reference the Striped theme's supported templates. It is strongly advised to at least install the Striped Skeleton package to see the theme's capabilities in action.
To install just the theme:
$ bin/gpm install striped
Contact Form Configuration
For contact form configuration instructions please refer to official documentatnion. Make sure you installed Email and Form plugin though.