"a mindful website blocker for the productive."
reflect is a digitally mindful chrome extension that encourages users to reflect on their relationship with technology.
when you attempt to visit distracting websites, reflect will ask you what your intention in doing so is. if you have a valid reason, you are allowed to enter the website; if not, you are encouraged to reflect further.
Building the project
- Install the package dependencies by doing
npm run build
- Load the extension in the Chrome Extensions menu
- Go to extensions > enable developer mode (top right corner)
- Click load unpacked, select the
When developing, you will likely want to use a different workflow that is slightly faster. This assumed you already 1) Have all the dependencies installed 2) Have run
npm run build once already and 3) Have the extension installed
npm run watch
- Reload extension in the Chrome Extensions menu
- Go to extension > under reflect, press the refresh icon
Using different intent classifiers
You can find the latest models on our NLP repository here https://github.com/jackyzha0/reflect-nlp inside the
nlp folder. To convert a model, just run
./convert_to_js.sh <model_name> and drop the result into
dist/res/models/ and call it in
// Load ML model stuff const model: IntentClassifier = new IntentClassifier('acc84.78')