Serverless GraphQL AppSync & RDS implementation
I am a co-founder of getsby and I'm currently developing a GraphQL service for us. In our development process I encountered several difficulties concerning the serverless framework in combination with AWS AppSync & RDS. We finally got our service up running and therefore I want to share my achievements with the community.
This repository provides an example implementation of a GraphQL endpoint with AWS AppSync & RDS using the serverless framework.
You'll need the following things to get started:
- A database with some sampledata (Use our db.sql for this example)
- Fill in the blanks in the serverless.yml file
- Grab yourself a cup of coffee
Install all the dependencies:
To deploy the service simply run the following command:
Test your new deployed service in the AppSync console or connect a client to it.
- Lukas Wittich - getsbydev
- To accomplish our goal I carefully read the majority of the examples provided in the serverless/serverless-graphql repository and combined the gained knowledge in our implementation. I really appreciate the work you guys did there, thank you!
- If you have any questions or feedback feel free to contact me