Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
0.4.1 - 9/3/2012
0.4.0 - 8/14/2012
- patchGlobal() was actually broken. :( Thanks @ligthyear [Fixes #17]
0.3.0 - 6/23/2012
- Silence and disable Raven/Sentry when using a non-existent or falsey DSN value
0.2.4 - 6/16/2012
- Separate transports out into their own module for portability
- Added UDP transport [Fixes #10]
- Ignore sub-transports, such as gevent+https, raven sees it as just https
0.2.3 - 3/30/2012
- Added parsing DSNs with non-standard port. [Fixes #4]
- Added BSD license
0.2.2 - 3/22/2012
- Prevent any potentially odd stack traces from causing Raven to crash. [Fixes #2]
0.2.1 - 3/22/2012
- raven.Client now emits
0.2.0 - 3/18/2012
- Fixed connect/express middleware, thanks Almad!
0.1.0 - 3/17/2012
- Renamed all methods to follow
client.capture*() pattern. (Sorry if you were already using it!)
npm installed modules are shoved into Sentry for debugging
- Toggle actual sending based on
NODE_ENV variable. Check README for information.
- Fixes for more types of stack traces.
- Support for
SENTRY_SITE enviornment variables
- More test coverage
Something went wrong with that request. Please try again.