Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Detect Heroku's
SOURCE_VERSIONenvironment variable (#613)
- Allow extensions with dots for sourcemap uploads (#605)
- Fix validation of
releases set-commitsoptions in JS (#618)
- Add an optional column for project slugs in
- Add an optional
--waitflag for upload-dif (#619)
NOTE: This release changes the default behavior of
the command waited until Sentry had fully processed uploaded files. Now, the
command terminates after a successful upload but does not wait for server-side
processing. This will speed up uploads for the common case. Specify
the old behavior if you want to make sure that debug files are available before
sending native events.
- Always show the full version in
- Do not warn when using the standard docker entrypoint.
- Pass the
- Fix an error in the bash hook if the log file gets deleted (#583).
- Fix detection of Azure repositories in
- Fix detection of annotated tags in
- Fix normalization of sourcemap URL prefixes with trailing slashes (#599).
- Fix upload of source bundles created with
- Fix potentially broken payloads in
- Relax the release file limit for sourcemap uploads when artifact bundles
are supported by the serntry server (#559)
- Fix a regression with URL prefixes in sourcemap uploads (#544)