A pythonic static site generator.
Skua can be used from the command line (still under development). It takes every template it finds and places an HTML template in the chosen output folder.
Skua can be imported and used to create Python scripts, which allows for greater flexibility and custom site generation pipelines.
All contributions and contributors are welcome! If you're interested in contributing you should look at the 'boards' and 'wiki' tabs on our Github page.
Skua uses romantic versioning. We recommend not upgrading to a new version of Skua before you have read the description for the new release.
- MAJOR: A conceptually major change with (possible) breaking changes.
- MINOR: A conceptually minor change with (possible) breaking changes
- PATCH: Guaranteed not to cause any breaking changes. Used for minor changes, such as:
- Bug fixes in the current version
- Updates to algorithms which don't add extra dependencies.