Caching proxy designed to retrieve photos from popular photo services and store them locally.
Deploying to Spine
- Sign up for a Spine account if you do not yet have one.
- Follow the CLI setup instructions provided within the signup e-mail.
- Update all your links to point to
http://cachepix-<your Spine username>.spi.ne/<URL of photo, without http://>
Building/Running with docker-compose
- Ensure that docker-compose is installed on your system.
docker-compose upto build Cachepix; once completed, it will listen on port 12345.
- Create a directory for your $GOPATH and set it, if one does not yet exist.
mkdir ~/go export GOPATH=~/go
- Create a namespaced symlink for the current project in your $GOPATH.
mkdir -p "$GOPATH/src/github.com/ssalevan" ln -s "$(pwd)" "$GOPATH/src/github.com/ssalevan/cachepix"
- Install Glide:
# brew install glide or for the adventurous: curl https://glide.sh/get | sh
- Install all dependencies:
# glide install
- Give it a build:
# go build .