This repository contains the configuration files for the tools I use day-to-day.
These configurations are designed to work out-of-the-box on both MacOS and Ubuntu Linux, but can be easily adapted to other distributions.
I use a simple tool called yadm to manage my dotfiles, but it's not required! However if you're interested in using yadm it's as simple as:
yadm clone https://github.com/gf3/dotfiles.git yadm status yadm bootstrap
Otherwise you can copy over individual files and directories as needed.
- bat - A cat(1) clone with wings.
- delta - A viewer for git and diff output
- espanso - Cross-platform Text Expander written in Rust
- fd - A simple, fast and user-friendly alternative to 'find'
- Fish - The user-friendly command line shell.
- fzf -
🌸A command-line fuzzy finder
- glow - Render markdown on the CLI, with pizzazz! 💅🏻
- jq - Command-line JSON processor
- Kakoune - Modal editor — Faster as in fewer keystrokes — Multiple selections — Orthogonal design
- Kitty - the fast, featureful, GPU based terminal emulator
- lazygit - simple terminal UI for git commands
- lsd - The next gen ls command
- pywal -
🎨Generate and change color-schemes on the fly.
- ripgrep - ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern