Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
0.9.5 was another release to proove Murphy's Law. Watch mode was broken and is fixed with this release.
Apart from that, AnyEvent::Filesys::Notify was replaced with an equivalent that does not require Moo, and hence produces a lot less dependencies.
- Replaced nested data structure with simpler structure without cyclic references. - Programmatic stop in watch mode: Drop a file "_stop" and optionally write the reason for the termination into it. - Compatibility with Perl 5.18. - The docker container no longer runs as root but as unpriviliged user qgoda in group qgoda. - The container is now based on an ubuntu image and using the system perl in order to save space and build time. - Increased test coverage to 80 %. - Issues fixed: * https://github.com/gflohr/qgoda/issues/79 * https://github.com/gflohr/qgoda/issues/77 * https://github.com/gflohr/qgoda/issues/74
- Configuration validation is now using a JSON schema (try "qgoda schema").
- Validator is Ajv (https://ajv.js.org/), JSON schema version "draft_07". The validator is called with "coerceTypes" set to "array", and "useDefaults". That means that a lone string value is automatically coerced into an array, where needed.
- Replaced the underscore with a hyphen in all config variables, so that "exclude_watch" is now for example "exclude-watch".
- Gradually increasing test coverage (displayed on github page https://github.com/gflohr/qgoda).
- The i18n seed repo is now the official one (not file:///...).
- New date functions for W3C and RFC822 date and time formats (try asset.date.w3c, asset.date.rfc822, asset.date.w3cLocal, and asset.date.rfc822Local)
- yeoman generator (work in progress), see https://www.npmjs.com/package/generator-qgoda.
- Plug-ins present in ./node_modules are automatically loaded.
- Asset priority is now honored in all generation rounds.
- Configuration variable "front_matter_placeholder" is now "front-matter-placeholder" and an object. The keys are the chain name, and the value is the placeholder as a string.
- The generator meta tag is now configurable in config.generator.
- Added "Strip" to the default processor chains for discarding leading and trailing whitespace from the generated files, useful for XML output.
- A new "xml" processor chain, defaults to ['TT2', 'Strip']
- Non-standard strftime extension '#%' for the ordinal day of the month (1st in English, 2eme in French, 3. in German), PRs for other languages are welcome.
- New location placeholder "basename_nodate" which strips of leading YYYY-MM-DD- from the basename for Jekyll migration
- More documentation on http://www.qgoda.net/:
- About 30 % of the web site is translated to German.
- Fixed issues:
And tons of others that have not been reported.
- exhaustive multi-language support, including content translation with .po files
- docker container for simple installation (thanks to Dominic Sonntag for contributing)
- automatic generation of table of contents
- better computation of related documents
- version control mode that only deploys files that are under version control
- countless bugfixes
First alpha release. Missing:
- generating po files from content
- related posts are computed only on common links, not common tags