Keep your digital life in your control. Privately and easily
Cloud storage is pervasive and cheap, but it raises concerns on privacy, security, resiliantness and portability.
UbiCrypt is a desktop application that allows you to keep your data secret and safely stored in multiple locations.
Ubicrypt encrypts your files and keeps them to any cloud storage
- Asymmetric encryption with PGP based on Elliptic Curves 32bit.
- Symmetric encryption with AES-GCM-256.
- File replication on multiple Cloud Storage system.
- Sharing between multiple devices (Computer at home, at work, etc)
- File Versioning and synchronization with Vector Clocks
- BouncyCastle. PGP/AES Encryption.
- Spring Boot. Application container.
- RxJava. Asyncronous and event-based framework.
- JavaFX. Java UI library
UbiCrypt stores and replicates your data in many storage types. So far it connects to:
- Java 8
- Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy download
- If OpenJDK installed, javafx should be installed separately.
wget https://bintray.com/gfrison/maven/download_file?file_path=appdater-0.6-all.jar -O appdater-0.6.jar
java -jar appdater-0.6.jar
Clone this repo and then:
Copyright Giancarlo Frison.
Licensed under the UbiCrypt License; you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.