... is a powerful and easy-to-use mocking library, inspired by rspec and similar in some ways to Michael Foord's popular Mock module.
The main features are:
- expressive DSL for specifying expectations, stubs and replacement objects
- powerful expectation matching behaviour for mock objects
- automatic verification of expectations (before each test's tearDown)
- automatic rollback of inserted mock objects after each test
- descriptive error messages when something fails
It's released under the GPLv3 licence (see the LICENCE file).
Source / Readme / Issues: http://github.com/gfxmonk/mocktest/tree/master
Zero install feed: http://gfxmonk.net/dist/0install/mocktest.xml (this is the preferred distribution method)
Cheese shop entry: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/mocktest
Please see the full documentation online at: http://gfxmonk.net/dist/doc/mocktest/doc/