GHUnit is a test framework for Mac OS X and iOS. It can be used standalone or with other testing frameworks like SenTestingKit or GTM.
- Run tests, breakpoint and interact directly with the XCode Debugger.
- Run from the command line or via a Makefile.
- Run tests in parallel.
- Allow testing of UI components.
- Capture and display test metrics.
- Search and filter tests by keywords.
- View logging by test case.
- Show stack traces and useful debugging information.
- Include as a framework in your projects
- Determine whether views have changed (UI verification)
- Quickly approve and record view changes
- View image diff to see where views have changed
Add the GHUnit gem
gem install ghunit
Create the Tests target
ghunit -n NameProject
Add the Tests target to your Podfile
In your Podfile:
target :Tests do pod 'GHUnit', '~> 0.5.9' end
And install the GHUnit pod into the workspace:
Then open the .xcworkspace. Switch to the Tests scheme to run the tests.
Install (From Source)
cd Project-iOS && make
GHUnitIOS.framework to your project
cd Project-MacOSX && make
GHUnit.framework to your project
- How to install, create and run tests
- Online documentation
- Google Group (Deprecated - Use Github Issues instead)