GHUnit is a test framework for Mac OS X and iOS. It can be used standalone or with other testing frameworks like SenTestingKit or GTM.
GH-Unit is moved from gabriel/gh-unit to gh-unit/gh-unit.
- Run tests, breakpoint and interact directly with the XCode Debugger.
- Run from the command line or via a Makefile.
- Run tests in parallel.
- Allow testing of UI components.
- Capture and display test metrics.
- Search and filter tests by keywords.
- View logging by test case.
- Show stack traces and useful debugging information.
- Include as a framework in your projects
- Determine whether views have changed (UI verification)
- Quickly approve and record view changes
- View image diff to see where views have changed
target :Testtarget do pod 'GHUnit', '~> 0.5.8'` end
Install (From Source)
cd Project-iOS && make
GHUnitIOS.framework to your project
cd Project-MacOSX && make
GHUnit.framework to your project
- How to install, create and run tests
- Online documentation
- Google Group (Deprecated - Use Github Issues instead)
- Open Xcode, Preferences and select the Documentation tab.
- Select the plus icon (bottom left) and specify: