a Max/MSP C-external for SIDBlaster-USB hardware
This object allows full access to a real SID-Chip.
copy SID-object folder to ...\documents\Max 7\packages or to ...\documents\Max 8\packages
copy the appropriate DLL into the program directory of Max
study the attached Max patches and reference page for feature learning
- v.1.0 2020-07-18
- 1.0 release
- v.0.9.9 2020-07-09
- some clean up; final 1.0 release candidate
- v.0.9.5 2020-07-08
- change sleeptime from 20ms to 1ms; some clean up
- v.0.9.2 2020-07-07
- add getinfo
- v.0.9.1 2020-07-04
- needs hardsid.dll 0x0202; fix read functions
- v.0.9 2020-05-11
- implemented the raw-mode; read functions
- v.0.8.1 2020-05-07
- Improvement of error messages: "Real" errors are reported to the MAX console. The messages follow a system so that they can be parsed in MAX.
- v.0.8 2018-10-24
- add instance management; lock/unlock; better threading and multitasking; better multidevice, up to 8 devices tested
- v.0.1 started at 2016-12-06
see: https://github.com/gh0stless/AIASS-for-MAX4LIVE for a Synthesizer that use that object.
see: https://github.com/gh0stless/SIDBlaster-USB-Tic-Tac-Edition for SIDBlaster-USB hardware.
see: https://github.com/Galfodo/SIDBlasterUSB_HardSID-emulation-driver for hardsid.dll.
(Unfortunately only for Windows at the moment.)
*Stein Pedersen and Wilfred Bos for there support.
Andreas Schumm (gh0stless) contact: email@example.com