Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
A simple toolkit for generating doc with appledoc
Install the scripts and setup the Xcode behavior
- You must have the appledoc installed in your system.
How to use
- Put xcode-appledoc.osascript and generate-appledoc.sh into somewhere.
- Open Xcode, create a new behavior, name it "Generate Documents",
check the "Run", pick the "xcode-appledoc.osascript".
- (Optional) Set a keybord shortcut for the new behavior.
- Copy the AppledocSettings.plist into your project directory.
- Modify the AppledocSettings.plist according to the project specified information.
- In the menu, select "Xcode" -> "Behaviors" -> "Generate Documents"
to run the "Generate Documents" behavior.
- Write custom code snippets for appledoc templates.
- This toolkit is licensed under the MIT license.