The Haskeline library provides a user interface for line input in command-line programs. This library is similar in purpose to readline, but since it is written in Haskell it is (hopefully) more easily used in other Haskell programs.
##Links The latest release, as well as the API documentation, may be obtained from Hackage.
The most recent development source code can be downloaded with:
git clone https://github.com/judah/haskeline
Further documentation is also available at https://github.com/judah/haskeline/wiki
- Provides a rich line editing interface.
~/.haskelinefile allows customization of preferences and custom key bindings.
- Runs on POSIX-compatible systems, using the terminfo library to support non-ANSI terminals.
- Runs on Windows using MinGW.
- Supports Unicode cross-platform.
- History recall and incremental search.
- Custom tab completion functions which may run in an arbitrary monad.