Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed the device not loading drivers over USB.
- Added ARM7, ARM9, and Cortex M3 targets.
- Added a flag for whether or not to run TinyCLR after rebooting.
Releaseto GPIO, ADC, DAC, PWM, Interop, Task, Memory, and API providers.
GetReturnnow sets the return type automatically but will no longer create an array, object, or string (call
- Strings can now be manipulated in interops.
- Interops now support
TimeSpanobjects by exposing them as U8.
FindTypeto interops for finding a specific managed typed by name and assembly.
- Objects in interops now track the type of the object as well with the
- Very basic object creation in interops has been added, but it fails in many cases and does not run any constructor.
- Removed the
- Deploying over USB when out of memory crashes the board.
- Arrays of non-primitives in interops are not supported.
- CAN and USB host are missing.
- The USB client API is still very rough and will change.
- An 0xA2000000 error is sent over the debug transport when there is no deployment present.
- The version passed to
- An internal error may sometimes occur during deployment. Reset the board, cancel deployment, and try again to work around it.
- Debugging in VS sometimes pauses forever until you manually break #42.