We will be using 6pac SlickGrid fork (the most active fork since the original @mleibman fork was closed some time ago by his author for personal reasons).
The goal is of course to be able to run SlickGrid within Aurelia but also to incorporate as much as possible the entire list of functionalities (and more) that SlickGrid offers (you can see a vast list of samples on the 6pac SlickGrid examples website).
Aurelia-Slickgrid supports both
Bootstrap 3 and
Bootstrap 4, you can see a demo of each one below.
Refer to the Wiki - HOWTO Step by Step
Wiki / Documentation
You can see some screenshots below and the instructions down below.
This is a work in progress, but so far here are some of the features that
aurelia-slickgrid brings (on top of Slickgrid itself):
- Easier use of SlickGrid within
Aureliaas it is just a component (simply pass a column definitions and a dataset and you're good to go)
- Bootstrap Theme with SASS variables for extra customization (if you create a theme, then please make a PR)
- Auto-resize (boolean flag), will resize the datagrid viewport with available space, that includes when browser resize (basically takes available space from it's parent container)
- Support all SlickGrid Controls and Plugins.
- Row(s) Selection
- Server side (backend) Services (filtering, sorting, pagination)
- Some features of SlickGrid itself which are working out of the gate
- Sort/Multi-Sort (client/server side)
- Header Row with Filters (currently support
Selectdropdown, multi-select is planned)
- Inline Editors (a few defaults were added, and you can easily create custom ones too)
- Formatters (this as well includes some defaults and they are customizable)
- Optimized DataView which brings a lot of functionalities (sort, grouping, and more)
- even server side data is saved back into a SlickGrid DataView to use these functionalities (e.g grouping)
- All the SlickGrid Events are supported, see the Wiki
- Pinned (aka frozen) Columns/Rows, see the Wiki
Contributions are welcome, this is what the community is for. If you wish to suggest something and/or want to make a PR (Pull Request), please feel free to do so.
Use it, like it?
You like and use this great library
Aurelia-Slickgrid? You can always upvote
Like my work?
If you like my work, you can also support me with caffeine
Screenshots from the demo app with the
Bootstrap theme (that is the only available theme, but there is a lot of SASS variables to make it look like Material, or other theme if you wish to. If you create a new theme, please submit a PR).