My MLH Dashboard
SECRET in index.html to your MyMLH client id and secret. You can find those by going to the MyMLH application page.
##Usage The top bar shows the number of registrants (through MyMLH) and allows you to filter the results.
To filter results:
- Select a column name
- Type in your search terms (it accepts regex, too).
The table supports ordering by columns. Only in descending order though, it's not like have all day to build this. Just click on a table header and see the data ordered before your eyes.
In the bottom right corner, the refresh button will reload your registrants to save you the time of refreshing the whole entire page (it's a drag, I know).
Scrolling lower, there are a few other tables for fun.
- Majors - I like looking at the different majors that have applied to HackISU, this counts the different majors and lists the participants from each. It's not very smart though, but hey, it's something.
- Schools - This shows the school people are from and could be a nice way of looking at the split between attendees from different schools.
- Shirt Sizes - Finally, no more tallying up the numbers. This aggregates shirt sizes for you, like it should.
- Registrants over time - You can view the number of people who registered for your event over time.
Feel free to use this however you'd like. It made my life a bit easier, and hopefully it can do the same for you.
Also, I ♥ people who make pull requests and open issues, so fire away!