An Auth Service for Swift as WSGI Middleware that uses Swift itself as a backing store. Sphinx-built docs at: http://gholt.github.com/swauth/
See also https://github.com/openstack/keystone for the standard OpenStack auth service.
Be sure to review the Sphinx-built docs at: http://gholt.github.com/swauth/
1) Install Swauth with
sudo python setup.py install or
setup.py develop or via whatever packaging system you may be using.
2) Alter your proxy-server.conf pipeline to have swauth instead of tempauth:
Was: [pipeline:main] pipeline = catch_errors cache tempauth proxy-server Change To: [pipeline:main] pipeline = catch_errors cache swauth proxy-server
3) Add to your proxy-server.conf the section for the Swauth WSGI filter:
[filter:swauth] use = egg:swauth#swauth set log_name = swauth super_admin_key = swauthkey
4) Be sure your proxy server allows account management:
[app:proxy-server] ... allow_account_management = true
5) Restart your proxy server
swift-init proxy reload
6) Initialize the Swauth backing store in Swift
swauth-prep -K swauthkey
7) Add an account/user
swauth-add-user -A http://127.0.0.1:8080/auth/ -K
swauthkey -a test tester testing
8) Ensure it works
swift -A http://127.0.0.1:8080/auth/v1.0 -U test:tester -K
testing stat -v
1) If you installed from packages, you'll need to cd to the webadmin directory
the package installed. This is
with the Lucid packages. If you installed from source, you'll need to cd to
the webadmin directory in the source directory.
2) Upload the Web Admin files with
swift -A http://127.0.0.1:8080/auth/v1.0
-U .super_admin:.super_admin -K swauthkey upload .webadmin .
http://127.0.0.1:8080/auth/ in your browser.