First version of buffertag.vim extension. * Enable: `let g:ctrlp_extensions = ['buffertag']` * Command: ':CtrlPBufTag' * Options: + g:ctrlp_buftag_ctags_bin + g:ctrlp_buftag_systemenc + g:ctrlp_buftag_types
* Ignore symlinks pointing to a file or a dir inside the cwd, or to a parent dir of the cwd.
* Broken by 64dca5e
* Improve Files() and MatchIt(). * Fix #60.
* More mappings for different types of :cd + <cr> change the local working directory inside ctrlp. + <c-t> change the global working directory. (exit ctrlp) + <c-v> change the local working directory for the current window. (exit ctrlp) + <c-x> change the global working directory to |CtrlP|�s current local working directory (exit). * Some clean up.
* Discard all time consuming tasks when initializing tag.vim - #27.
* Add a simple tag count finder. Continue #27.
* Add directory extension. * Merge fix for Migemo support, pull #42.
* Thanks to Yasuhiro Matsumoto <github.com/mattn> * Close $41.
* Change the opening commands to the tag-matchlist commands. * Stop using taglist() so we don't have to worry about &l:tags. * Persistent caching for tags. * Continue #27.
* Save and restore &l:tags when creating a new buffer, workaround for easytags.vim changing the buffer's &l:tags and allow using <c-x> <c-t> <c-v> and <cr> to open file. * New caching method, remove the need for <F5>. * Continue #27.
* Pass s:tagfiles and path of the current buffer to tag.vim to properly expand '.' in the 'tags' option. Continue #27.
* New extensions for searching tag and quickfix. * Option to update the results lazily. Close #37.