use VIM as great as Netbeans for editing PHP, Python, JS, HTML, XML and many else filetype.
This have several great feature :
- Have great Python checking and fast shortcut like
Shift - efor execute current files
- Use Vundle for managing plugins
F8for Browser files and Tags
- Check .vimrc to see many feature and goodies bag
This VIM is inspired by many great developers that share their custom VIM configuration.
Go to your Command / Terminal :
cd ~/ git clone https://github.com/yodiaditya/vim-netbeans.git ln -s ~/vim-netbeans/.vimrc ~/.vimrc ln -s ~/vim-netbeans/.vim ~/.vim vim .vimrc
When opening .vimrc, do ":BundleInstall" to install all package and exit by :wq.
rm -rf .vim/bundle/snipmate.vim/snippets ln -s ~/vim-netbeans/.vim ~/.vim ln -s ~/vim-netbeans/.vimrc ~/.vimrc
Change your TAB behaviour between PyDiction and Snipmate by follow this link :
But i prefer using CTRL+Space as Snipmate Completion. Here a how to make it :
Edit start from line 15 :
"ino <silent> <tab> <c-r>=TriggerSnippet()<cr> "snor <silent> <tab> <esc>i<right><c-r>=TriggerSnippet()<cr> ino <silent> <C-Space> <c-r>=TriggerSnippet()<cr> snor <silent> <C-Space> <esc>i<right><c-r>=TriggerSnippet()<CR>
After do installing, you should go to VIM and do :BundleInstall. I use Vundle here which i use pathogen in the past development.
I use nodejs-snipmate and snipmate-snippets. To preventing crash between default snippets in Snipmate and others,
A. Python Debugger like pyflakes, pylint and pep8
For installing Python debugger using PIP :
sudo pip install git+git://github.com/kevinw/pyflakes.git sudo pip install pylint sudo pip install pep8
Read .vimrc for magic keys and guide.
If you using Ubuntu, then can do this command :
sudo apt-get install exuberant-ctags
For using this custom VIM, here are some clue :
- Use Backspace as PageUp & Space as PageDown in normal mode
- Use tab (insert mode) for autocomplete Python using PyDiction
- Autocomplete every you type. Also you can use CTRL + Space for Snipmate Autocompletion
- Move to another tab / buffer using CTRL+Arrow
- Using NERDTree by :NERDTree or editing .vimrc to enable NERDTree automatically.
- Using F7 for FuzzFinder in Full Path or t (,t) for open based on current Buffer
- Press F8 for enabling NERDTRee and Tagbar (Love it!)
- Use space for MRU
- Use Shift+e for execute Python code
- Use Shift+n for execute NodeJS code
- Also check many goodies bag in .vimrc
I have a lot of blog which contains many information. You can check here :