Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This version fixes a bug introduced with version 2.1.
The undefined macro
\ifempty was changed to
\ifdefvoid (cf. https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/303930/problem-with-update-biblatex)
Changes since version 2.0:
– Set uniquelist option to false in order to change the cite output
– Changed maxcitenames=3 to maxcitenames=2
– Added \FloatBarrier from the placeins package at the end of the appendix
– Added tracking (5%) for smallcaps
– Moved special issue title below title in page header
– Modified insertion of license text
The EMISA LaTeX package is provided for preparing manuscripts for submission to EMISA, and for preparing accepted submissions for publication as well as for typesetting the final document by the editorial office. Articles in EMISA are published online at https://emisa-journal.org (in the Portable Document Format or PDF format).
The canonical release of the EMISA LaTeX package is available from CTAN at:
Please refer to the package documentation for author instructions and style guidelines.