A platform to create bots, environments and renderers for simulations.
Do you know RoboCode? Now, imagine a world where you can create any type of environment to make programmers get engaged in an immersive challenge. This is one of possibilities on BotWorld.
It may be used as
- An learning environment for programming techniques.
- An immersive environment for programming challenges.
- An tool to help create colaborative games.
- And anything else you imagine.
What are the current available environments?
Tic Tac Toe
How can I work with it?
- You could just use the available environment, renderers and bots to teach and learn programming techniques.
- You could improve the BotWorld colaborating with the core code.
- You could create an environment and his SDK:
- Maze and MazeSdK.
- TicTacToe and TicTacToeSdk
- Pong and PongSdk
- Sorting and SortingSdk
- You could create environments renderers:
- You could create a bot and his abilities to interact with some environments: