These are projects that I've developed with Arduino
This short code is actually very simple and allows you to play the famous game Pong on your Arduino linked to the TV using a RCA cable.
What You Need
To compile this game and download it in your board you must have:
- Arduino, obviously (refer to TVout library to know which version is supported).
- A RCA female video connector.
- Two buttons to connect to Arduino to move the pong stick.
- The TVout library for Arduino.
Released under the GPL GNU v2.0 license.
Copyright © 2013, Giacomo Cerquone
All rights reserved.
- Jingle Bells with Arduino
I wanted to replace our broken little Santa Claus shaped box that used to play Jingle Bells through a Buzzer with Arduino! This is the result:
What I used
- Arduino Uno
- 220Ω resistor
- Case, wires and a little breadbord
Ideas to let others improve it
- Using a potentiometer to adjust the volume (I had only a 50K potentiometer and it's too much for the buzzer)
- Using buttons to switch between a vierity of songs
WTFPL – Do What the Fuck You Want to Public License
Created by Giacomo cerquone.