Dashboard-AzureVM (codename DAVM) is the best and simple application to manage Virtual Machines created on Windows Azure
The main objective of Dashboard-AzureVM is to simplify the life of System Administrator and have the ability to perform standard tasks to the Virtual Machines on the cloud.
Dashboard-AzureVM allows to monitor and perform administrative tasks on the Virtual Machines created on your Azure Subscriptions. The ability to apply the desired actions to all VMs, like start and stop, became more crucial in a Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) environment. It's the typical scenario for test environment where you need to pause all VMs or start a bunch of them for a new demo.
- List of all Virtual Machines created on Azure Subscription ID
- Ability to manage a single instance or all VMs simultaneously
- Virtual Machine full details and status with Start / Stop control
- Direct link to Remote Desktop Connection per single VM (SSH session for Linux)
- "Start all" and "Stop all" buttons to change all Virtual Machines status at the same time
- Based on official Windows Azure SDK to interact with cloud services
- Status bar and Log file to simplify troubleshooting
- Download of Windows Azure Subscription information from Windows Azure Portal
- Direct link to Azure management portals
- Direct link to Azure SDP troublehsooting package
Get compiled version from here.
Official website: http://davm.azurewebsites.net/