In theory, I am writing about my programming experiences on a blog. In practice, updates are few and far between. But I do have some future articles bubbling away in the background.
⚡I'm currently actively working, in my spare time, on xpdt and resynth. 👷I consider minotaur to be actively maintained 🌱I’m currently having a great time learning Rust
On Hold / Unreleased
- hieros - An x86-64 kernel. I'll probably start again using rust, if I ever find time.
- shaft - A fast SSE-accelerated web-server utilizing io_uring and pre-compiled content
- radon - An SQL query compiler and database system
- zipfuel - A graphical order-flow analysis system for high-frequency trading
These projects are, in general, over 10 years old and have not been worked on actively by anyone in at least that long:
- ScaraOS is a toy 32bit operating system kernel
- ccid-utils is a chip-card and emv driver and middleware
- firestorm was a network intrusion detection system whose focus was on performance and protocol decodes. I don't work on this any more because I'm working in this area in my professional life instead.