This is a simple script that fetch the latest tweets from your timeline using the new 1.1 API.
The new 1.1 Twitter API only works with oauth, so you cannot fetch the latest tweets wihout sending the authorization header.
First you need to create an app in dev.twitter.com
With the app created, only thing that you need to configure in the script are:
- screen_name: your twitter username (e.g.: gianu).
- tweet_count: the number of tweets you want to retrieve.
- consumer_key: the consumer key provided by the app created in twitter.
- consumer_secret: the consumer secret provided by the app created in twitter.
- oauth_token: the auth_token provided by the app created in twitter.
- oauth_secret: the auth_secret provided by the app created in twitter.
For helping with bugfixing and improvements!
Bugs and Improvements
Feel free to report any bug that you found or create PR with improvements!