BBEdit Clippings for use with CodeIgniter 2.1
$ cd Library/Application\ Support/BBEdit/ $ mkdir Clippings # if it doesn't already exists $ cd Clippings $ git clone https://github.com/giberti/BBEdit_Clippings_CodeIgniter.git $ rm README.md
And restart BBEdit. Then select "CodeIgniter 2.1.php" as your clipping set.
- Includes all function parameters (including the defaults) from CodeIgniter 2.1
- Functions that are provided within helpers are noted in the list so you can remember to load them!
- Automatically highlights the first parameter and provides placeholders for each subsequent parameter making navigation easy.
- Includes document stubs for common documents including Controller, Model, View and Helpers. Start a new .php file and type:
- Also provided: Clippings for creating phpDocumentor blocks to ensure your CodeIgniter files are easy for those who come after you. Within your document type: phpDocumentor
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS', WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.