Yellow Belt Clojure Katas
Once you've mastered these simple kata, check out the Pragmatic Programmers Kata.
- Download and install leiningen.
- Clone the project and change to the project directory.
lein midje. You should see all the tests run with "WORK TO DO".
- Choose a kata. The shell source code with instructions is in the
src/clojure_katasdirectory. The tests are in the same files.
- To enable tests for a kata replace
lein midjeagain. You should have failing tests now.
- Fix the the code and run the tests!
If you have any problem setting up the project, please let me know.
Being a beginner myself, there might be mistakes or something I missed. As always, feedback is welcome.