Ember Table by Addepar
Table built using Ember.js that lazily renders rows.
Take ember-table.js and modify it according to your liking with CSS.
Compliling with grunt
$ npm install -g grunt $ grunt
$ npm install
$ grunt w
From the root directory:
$ python -m SimpleHTTPServer.
Hit up :
- Bug fixes—we are aware that there are bugs. Please help us out by filing github issues!
- Better documentation
- Unit tests
- Row/cell single and multi selection
- Keyboard navigation
- Better column drag and drop
- Support for colspan and rowspan
- Further performance improvements
Copyright and License
Copyright © 2012 Addepar, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Licensed under the BSD License (the "License"); you may not use this work except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License in the LICENSE file.