- Minimal OCaml version is now 4.04.
- Rename ounit/ounit-lwt OPAM and library to ounit2/ounit2-lwt. The META file
to rename oUnit to ounit was not working on Windows and MacOSX because their
filesystems are case insensitive and the install directories were the same.
The new ounit2/ounit2-lwt packages avoid name clash on Windows/MacOSX and
we still have ounit/ounit-lwt to allow the transition to the new package
name. (Closes: #8)
- install a backward compatible META to help the transition from oUnit to ounit
library name. In order to depend on OUnit now, the name "ounit" should be
used (rather than the old "oUnit"). This change allows to be consistent with
the name of the opam package.
- New logger for CI, like Travis and AppVeyor, with colored output. It is
enabled by adding OUNIT_CI=true to environment section of .travis.yml or
- ounit-lwt to build test with OUnit and Lwt. It also allows
to use the runner "processes" to run test in parallel. (Closes: OF#1765)
- assert_command only displays the difference with the initial environment.
This avoids to have hundreeds of lines of useless environment variables.
- Upgrade minimal OCaml version to 4.02, since dune requires at least this
- Run garbage collection in between tests to prevent unexpected bugs in GC (e.g
finaliser throwing exceptions). (Closes: OF#1766)