ScrambledPhysics is a simple physics engine written in 100% native Processing. The aim of the project is to create a portable (within Processing) which is good enough for basic physics simulations.
- Get the code by either
- Cloning the git repository to a directory
- Downloading the zip file
- Open Processing and create a new project (called anything
- From the command line, Finder, Explorer or whatever, copy / link
ScrambledPhysics.pdeinto the new Processing directory.
- Build your universe...
Every simulation has a universe. Universes have laws and things added to them.
Laws affect the universe simulation. Some examples include:
- Gravity - apply a force to every particle in the universe in proportion to its mass, and in the direction Gravity is pointing.
- Coulomb - apply a force to every particle based on its charge, and the charges of every other particle in the system.