Here you'll find middleware ready to use with Gin Framework. Submit your pull request, either with the package in a folder, or by adding a link to this
If adding a package directly, don't forget to create a
README.md inside with author name.
If adding a link to your own repository, please follow this example:
+ nameOfMiddleware (https://github.com/yourusername/yourrepo)
Each author is responsible of maintaining his own code, although if you submit as a package, you allow the community to fix it. You can also submit a pull request to fix an existing package.
List of external middleware
- RestGate - Secure authentication for REST API endpoints
- staticbin - middleware/handler for serving static files from binary data
- gin-cors - Official CORS gin's middleware
- gin-csrf - CSRF protection
- gin-health - middleware that simplifies stat reporting via gocraft/health
- gin-merry - middleware for pretty-printing merry errors with context
- gin-revision - Revision middleware for Gin framework
- gin-jwt - JWT Middleware for Gin Framework
- gin-sessions - session middleware based on mongodb and mysql
- gin-location - middleware for exposing the server's hostname and scheme
- gin-nice-recovery - panic recovery middleware that let's you build a nicer user experience
- gin-limit - limits simultaneous requests; can help with high traffic load
- gin-limit-by-key - An in-memory middleware to limit access rate by custom key and rate.
- ez-gin-template - easy template wrap for gin
- gin-hydra - Hydra middleware for Gin
- gin-glog - meant as drop-in replacement for Gin's default logger
- gin-gomonitor - for exposing metrics with Go-Monitor
- gin-oauth2 - for working with OAuth2
- static An alternative static assets handler for the gin framework.
- xss-mw - XssMw is a middleware designed to "auto remove XSS" from user submitted input
- gin-helmet - Collection of simple security middleware.
- gin-jwt-session - middleware to provide JWT/Session/Flashes, easy to use while also provide options for adjust if necessary. Provide sample too.
- gin-template - Easy and simple to use html/template for gin framework.
- gin-redis-ip-limiter - Request limiter based on ip address. It works with redis and with a sliding-window mechanism.
- gin-method-override - Method override by POST form param
_method, inspired by Ruby's same name rack
- gin-access-limit - An access-control middleware by specifying allowed source CIDR notations.
- gin-session - Session middleware for Gin
- gin-stats - Lightweight and useful request metrics middleware
- gin-statsd - A Gin middleware for reporting to statsd deamon
- gin-health-check - A health check middleware for Gin
- gin-session-middleware - A efficient, safely and easy-to-use session library for Go.
- ginception - Nice looking exception page
- gin-inspector - Gin middleware for investigating http request.
- gin-dump - Gin middleware/handler to dump header/body of request and response. Very helpful for debugging your applications.
- go-gin-prometheus - Gin Prometheus metrics exporter
- gin-go-metrics - Gin middleware to gather and store metrics using rcrowley/go-metrics