Since 01.01.2014 Gistflow was updated and goes private. This code is outdated.
You are always welcome to contribute or create issue. Checkout issues page.
- git clone
- cp config/database.yml.example config/database.yml
- configure your database.yml file
- be sure you have postgres and redis installed and launched
- rake db:setup
- download and run ElasticSearch (simply
brew install elasticsearchif you're on MacOSx and follow instructions)
Github Authorization on your local machine
curl get.pow.cx | sh gem install powder powder link
Every new feature comes with bunch of rspec and capybara tests. Be sure to write all necessary tests and launch
rspec . to check all of them passed.
- Jan Bernacki (releu)
- Anatoli Makarevich (makaroni4)
- Nick Shebanov (killthekitten)
- Vasilij Melnychuk (SqREL)
- Mac Shifford (shiroginne)
The source code for Gistflow is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License