Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- artemkin/git-lfs-server - Git LFS server with PAM authentication
- bozaro/git-as-svn - subversion frontend for git repositories with embedded git-lfs server
- bozaro/git-lfs-java - Git LFS Java API implementation (client, server, pointer manipulation)
- cbartz/git-lfs-swift-server - Stores files in an OpenStack Swift cluster
- cbartz/git-lfs-swift-transfer-agent - Implements the custom transfer type swift, which is capable of handling large objects (which exceed the default maximum single object size)
- cloudmazing/lfs-server-go - S3/local file support, Cassandra/redis/boltdb metadata store
- Gitblit - Open-source pure Java Git solution with embedded Git-LFS support
- GitBucket - Open-source Git platform powered by Scala with GitLFS support on the local file system
- Gitea - Open-source Git platform powered by Go with Git LFS support
- GitLab - Has LFS support in the GitLab.com, GitLab Community Edition, and GitLab Enterprise Edition
- github/lfs-test-server - reference server implementation
- meltingice/git-lfs-s3 - store large files in Amazon S3 (v1 legacy api only).
- mgax/lfs - a Python implementation of Git LFS Server that stores blobs on the filesystem (v1 legacy api only).
- alanedwardes/Estranged.Lfs - a C#.net implementation using AWS Lambda, API Gateway and S3.
Paid Commercial (some with free versions for small teams)
- GitHub.com - Supports git-lfs for files up to 2 GiB (pricing)
- GitHub Enterprise - Supports git-lfs on your on-premises GitHub system.
- Artifactory - store large files in a dedicated Binary Repository Manager
- Bitbucket Cloud - Supports git-lfs (pricing)
- Bitbucket Server - Supports Git LFS in version 4.3 and later
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services - git-lfs supported in all VSTS hosted accounts and TFS 2015+
- joerg/stash-git-lfs - Early version of a Plugin for Atlassian Stash (recently rebranded as BitBucket Server)
- Nexus Repository Manager - a repository manager with free, full-featured Git LFS functionality.
- RhodeCode VCSServer - git-lfs v2.0+ server written in Python. With streaming uploads and verification api.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.