CocoaHTTPServer is a small, lightweight, embeddable HTTP server for Mac OS X or iOS applications.
Sometimes developers need an embedded HTTP server in their app. Perhaps it's a server application with remote monitoring. Or perhaps it's a desktop application using HTTP for the communication backend. Or perhaps it's an iOS app providing over-the-air access to documents. Whatever your reason, CocoaHTTPServer can get the job done. It provides:
- Built in support for bonjour broadcasting
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Asynchronous networking using GCD and standard sockets
- Password protection support
- SSL/TLS encryption support
- Extremely FAST and memory efficient
- Extremely scalable (built entirely upon GCD)
- Heavily commented code
- Very easily extensible
- WebDAV is supported too!
Can't find the answer to your question in any of the [wiki](https://github.com/robbiehanson/CocoaHTTPServer/wiki) articles? Try the **[mailing list](http://groups.google.com/group/cocoahttpserver)**.
Love the project? Wanna buy me a coffee? (or a beer :D) [![donation](http://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donate_SM.gif)](https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9404262)