Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Added external tool definitions for Beyond Compare 4. (Stefan Knotzer)
- Added option to disable translation. (Stefan Knotzer)
- Added options to delete branches and tags from the commit list context menu. (Stefan Knotzer)
- Added button to the clone dialog to navigate to a local directory. (Stefan Knotzer)
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation. (Francisco)
- Fixed incorrect setting change when checking the "update submodules after pull" check box.
- Fixed failure to stage some renames. (Maickonn Richard)
- Fixed crash on right-click when a both the status diff and another commit are selected. (Stefan Knotzer)
- Fixed the definition of an identifier in indexed search to include a dash followed a digit.
- (Mac) Fixed failure to load translations.
- Added Spanish translation. (Gustavo Velasco-Hernandez)
- Added command line flag (--no-translation) to disable automatic loading of translation files.
- Added option to create a squash merge (git merge --squash). (Maickonn Richard)
- Added settings to specify SHH config and key file paths. (Kas)
- Added settings for prompt to stage directories and large files. (Maickonn Richard)
- Fixed crash on Fetch All without an open repo. (Maickonn Richard)
- (Mac) Fixed crash on window close.
- (Linux) Fixed failure to quit from the menu. (Kas)
- Changed layout of diff view to more clearly group hunks with their file.
- (Mac) Quit when the last window is closed.
- Fixed potential crash on adding a remote account from the sidebar.
- Fixed width of ID column in compact history mode for some fonts.
- (Mac) Fixed missing translations for some items in app menu.
- (Mac) Fixed incorrect UI language when English comes before German in list of preferred languages.
- Added options to automatically prune remote tracking branches on fetch/pull. (Kas)
- Added context menu action to push tags to the default remote. (Kas)
- Added prompt to delete tags (including from the remote). (Kas)
- Added German language translation. (Kas)
- Added theme variables to color the tab bar independently. (Kas)
- Added compact history mode (in the gear popup menu). (Attila Greguss)
- Jump to matching reference on click instead of selection change.
- Fixed possible invalid commit editor message after revert, cherry-pick, etc.
- Fixed inconsistent history list font size on some displays.
- Fixed failure to cancel some remote transfer operations.
- Removed artificial limitation on merging and rebasing with a detached HEAD.
- Fixed crash when merging or rebasing with a detached HEAD. (Kas)
- Added context menu item to remove remote account from the sidebar.
- Added usage reporting setting to the 'General' preferences panel.
- Remember sidebar remote account expansion state.
- Unique sidebar and open tab names in the same way as recent repositories.
- Added 'Fetch All' item to 'Remote' menu.
- Fixed failure to launch external edit tools with spaces in their path.
- Disallow pasting rich text into the commit editor.
- (Win) Fixed several issues relating to symlinks.
- Allow more than 99 columns in line length plugin interface.
- Clarify copyright statement in the about dialog.
- (Mac) Enable the hardened runtime to allow notarization on macOS Catalina.
- Automatically switch between light and dark mode on macOS Mojave when using the native theme.
- Fixed stash performance issue.
- Fixed crash on LFS-not-found error.
- Avoid reporting the LFS-not-found error multiple times.
- Fixed possible failure to look up the correct SSH identity file when the config file contains a 'HostName' entry.
- Fixed failure to draw tree view badges in some cases.
- Add missing dark mode colors for some lexers that reference colors directly (e.g. markdown).
- Updated Bitbucket integration to use v2.0 API.
- Avoid opening a new tab for repositories that are already open.
- Changed new branch dialog default start point to the HEAD instead of the first branch in the reference list.
- Fix regression in staging submodules.
- Fix crash on right-click on clean status diff.
- Fix regression in double-clicking to clone a repository.
- Changed wording of prompt-to-amend dialog to clarify its purpose.
- Added menu items and keyboard shortcuts to stage and unstage all files.
- Fixed possible crash in merge dialog on action change.
- Fixed performance regression on viewing status diffs with large files.
- (Linux) Fixed input of accented characters when using the compose input method.
- (Linux) Fixed several credential helper issues.
- Double-clicking on a repo in the sidebar no longer opens a new tab if the repo is already open.
- Apply "store credentials in secure storage" setting immediately.
- Allow name and date to wrap when the detail view becomes too small to show them side-by-side.
- Fixed possible index corruption.
- Added option to ignore whitespace in diffs.
- Remember previously opened repository path and use it when opening new repositories.
- Fixed failure push a branch to a different remote when it's already up-to-date with its upstream.
- Revert to the system list view selection color in the native theme.