*Abstract*: Milestones sometimes contain tickets that do not belong to
*Details*: A milestone sometimes contains tickets it should not (both
on the milestones page in the "x open, y closed , z total", and in the
ticket list when displaying all tickets in a milestone). It seems a
milestone actually contains all tickets belonging to all milestones
with the same first word in its name (before the first space).
- create a milestone "Some milestone"
- create a milestone "Some deadline"
- create a milestone "Other milestone"
- so milestone names all have a space character
- 2 milestones share the same first word
- the 3d milestone has a different first name
- create a ticket in "Some milestone"
- create a ticket in "Other milestone"
-> "Other milestone" will contain 1 ticket (correct)
-> both "Some *" milestones will contain 1 ticket (INCORRECT)
*Version*: Gitblit 1.6.0
Reported by fgeorges on 2014-08-12 18:00:39
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
I think this is a variation of the same problem reported in issue 765. The Lucene query
is tokenizing the milestone term because it isn't properly escaped. If it is the same
issue, this is already fixed on master. If you have the time you could build master
from source and try it.
Don't we all. Build process is straight-forward - or at least should be.
You'll need a JDK & Ant.
"ant buildGO" will generate the GO build in Windows & unix flavors.
"ant buildWAR" will generate the WAR build.