Official CodeFund Wordpress Plugin
The official way to display ads from CodeFund on your Wordpress blog.
The WordPress Plugin Boilerplate includes the following files:
README.md. The file that you’re currently reading.
screenshotsdirectory that contains screenshots of the ads on an example Wordpress blog and of the config panel.
codefunddirectory that contains the source code for the plugin.
- Display ads in your main post loop from CodeFund campaigns on your Wordpress blog.
- Configure how often (post count) you'd like to see your posts displayed in a dashboard in your Wordpress backend.
wp_content/pluginsfolder in your wordpress site.
- Navigate to the plugins admin panel in the Wordpress backend and activate the plugin.
- Configure the plugin with your property ID.
- Set the frequency for your ads to display. (Ads will display every 2 posts, i.e.)
- See your ads!